Friday, February 2, 2007

Digging A Little Deeper



A little more info about Patty from Broken TeePee Designs


If not working in your current job, what would you like to do? Since I haven't been able to really work since my health problems descended on me I am just happy to be able to spend what little time in the week I feel well making my jewelry. It has been a godsend for me to have found this.

What three people (living or deceased) would you invite to a dinner party? My dinner would include my father who passed away three years ago - he was a funny and literate man and I miss him terribly. Jon Stewart who just cracks me up. It is always good to have a comedian at dinner - you never know when you will need someone who can make a joke. And finally, Michelangelo. I was an Art History major in college and was fascinated by his talent. It would be thrilling to meet the man, although he was well known to be obnoxious and anti social!

What is your favorite curse word? My favorite curse word - now that is a tough one. I suppose it depends on why I am cursing. If I have done something stupid I stick with "crap," if I have done something to have caused myself pain I go with "son of a bitch" and if someone has hurt someone I love I go with "that asshole" and if things are just generally bad it's "shit." I am a multicurser :)


Last book you read? I just finished "Duchess" about the Countess of Marlbourough who was Winston Churchill's great, great, great, great, great Grandmother and am currently reading "Prep."

What is your biggest indulgence? My biggest indulgence is beads. Beads, beads, beads. And some chocolate in there somewhere.

What inspires you? The scenery in my new home state. It is awe inspiring. I had never seen mountains like this. We live on the Clark Fork River and the views are astounding. Also seeing all of my beads in their boxes. I will often come up with my designs just by seeing different beads next to each other.

Pajamas or street clothes? Pajamas! Gotta be comfortable!


I love the color combination of the green turquoise and the golden amber in this necklace. So pretty and great for any season!