Thursday, January 25, 2007

About ArtsyClay


Name: Artsy Clay Imaginative Jewelry & Gifts




A little bit about yourself/your company: I have always loved arts and crafts and have tried many different types of mediums. I began working with polymer clay in 1997 and have never gotten tired of it. I am intrigued with the endless possibilities of layers, shapes, colors and embellishments.


Type of product(s) you sell: polymer clay jewelry, magnets & ornaments


How did you become interested in the items you sell: My friend's 6-year-old daughter was wearing the most beautiful necklace one day with big, bold-patterned, colorful beads. I asked her where she got it and she said she made it at school. Her mom told me it was called polymer clay and told me where I could buy some with an instruction book. I made almost everything in the book and went on from there.


What makes your items/designs unique: They come from my imagination and my brain is always at work, thinking up new ideas.


I think this Sunflower Pin is great. I love the detail and the individual petals. So very pretty.